|Posted on July 20, 2015 at 6:45 PM|
I test drive the latest robotic cleaner, Zodiac’s Polaris 9550 Sport. The Polaris 9550 Sport comes complete with a lightweight, handy transport caddy and remote control.
A test run of the unit found it to be very easy to assemble and operate. 4-wheel drive capability allows the unit to climb pool walls and clean waterline tile. If the 9550 Sport flips over and lands upside down on the bottom of the pool- it rights itself and continues to clean.
Advantages of a robotic cleaner:
• It is an independent system not connected to the pool equipment
• It has its own motor and does not draw power away from the pool pump or cause resistance in water flow
• It runs on low voltage power minimizing energy use
• It can be operated when the pool system is in the off mode
• It can be programed or steered by remote control
• The in-canister debris filter removes easily for cleaning
#poolcleaners #swimmingpools #Polarispoolproducts